Major Project Management/Organization things
- We are getting a kanban board for managing marketing tasks
- We have new full time project manager for managing the development teams and ticket boards
- We have signed up two PR firms for blockchain/cryptocoin marketing
- First story boards for video production are done
- We are preparing press releases for aspects of the Skycoin Project and will push out to syndicated channels
- We are creating a new website
- As soon as the new website is live, it will be obsolete because we are already designing a new fourth generation website
- We are preparing a road map (past and future). The history and the future of the Skycoin Project
- We are creating a page on the website about distribution plans and scenarios
- We are announcing three projects ready for public release in the next two months (and trying to do press releases)
- We want to start distribution of coins through people running Skywire nodes, within two months
- We will start bounty program, with website translations
- We have meetings and are scheduling listing on larger exchanges
- We have a new wallet build that fixes performance issues and has a block download progress bar. We will need to release version 19 of the wallet soon.
- We are writing a new wallet from scratch, in the byteball style, that will have option to run as a thin client.